Thursday, January 5, 2012

Resolutionizing: A Belated, Yet Relevant, Artsy Approach to the New Year.

R.I.P. 2011. 
2011-2011
1. Learn to see the beauty in the art that is Hirst. 

I like unicorns. I just don't like seeing them dead with a pathetically tragic expression. But at least it's a unicorn!

2. Honor the late Elizabeth Taylor by purchasing massive jewels and baubles, perhaps a tiara too, by wearing them as everyday jewelry. 
Bling Blau

3. Finally hang 4 paintings, 2 African masks, 1 Central American mask, and a partridge in a pear tree on my walls. 

4. Stop cringing when people say the Mona Lisa is the most beautiful work of art. Rather keep quiet but silently think... 

I still don't think she has a hot ass though... 

5. Get married 9 times and beat Elizabeth Taylor's record. Hey, if I can't have her jewels, at least I can have the men (and the fun). 
Just need 4 more and let the good times roll. 

No comments:

Post a Comment